Alexandra Resort offers some of the best rates for resort getaways on world famous Grace Bay Beach. You can be assured of receiving great value and an incredible beachfront resort getaway when you stay at Alexandra Resort on Providenciales.
Our guests consistently comment on the great value they receive when they stay in our spacious studios, one and two bedroom suites, and four bedroom penthouse. When considering the exclusivity of the destination, and the quality of the suites and amenities at the Alexandra Resort, you’ll find that a visit here is well within your budget compared to other Caribbean vacation destinations.
Book Direct for a Complete Resort Experience!
When you book directly with the Alexandra Resort (or any of our authorized wholesalers or online travel agency partners), you receive the following complimentary services:
- Check-in at the Reception Centre and welcome drink
- Dining shuttle services to sister properties Beach House Turks and Caicos and Blue Haven Resort
- Weekly manager’s cocktail party
- Pool and beach attendant service
- Use of pool and beach towels, loungers and umbrellas
- Non-motorized water sports, tennis courts, fitness room, bicycles and table tennis
- Barbecue grill
- In-room tea and coffee provisions
- 24 hour access to front desk agents
Please note that these resort services are NOT available to guests who reserve through condo-owner rental programs such as VRBO and Home Away.
Alexandra Resort also regularly features specials and packages. Please take a moment to view our current promotions. You won’t find lower rates for Alexandra Resort anywhere else.
All of our rates are priced per suite and based on independent travel. For value and an incredible vacation experience that provides an alternative to other affordable Caribbean vacations, choose the Alexandra Resort!
Please note that decor varies by room category and according to the various buildings in which our studios, one and two bedroom suites, and four bedroom penthouse are located. Many (but not all) rooms in the Prima Donna, Marilyn and Lady Rose buildings were upgraded in September 2015. Room upgrades included paint, window coverings, beds, sofas and soft goods. The scope of upgrades varies by suite. For details according to a specific room category, please ask a reservations agent or one of our guest services agents.
Breakfast is NOT included in room rates (unless otherwise indicated in a special promotion).
Reservation Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
All rates displayed are per night and per room (excluding packages). Nightly rates are subject to an additional 12% government tax and 10% service charge.
Terms and Conditions:
- For new bookings only
- Subject to availability
- Reservations required
- May not be combined with other offers or promotions
- For FIT travel only – does not apply to groups
- Upgrades are based on availability at check-in. Fees may apply
- Late check-outs are based on availability. Fees may apply
- Subject to change without notice
- Restrictions may apply. Black-out dates may apply
- We reserve the right to correct rate errors
Extra Person Charges:
- Children 12 and under stay free.
- The extra person charge is $50 per person, per night, over standard occupancy in all suites except studios. The extra person fee is $75 in Holiday season.
- Subject to taxes and service charge
- Studios – 2 people
- One bedroom suites – 4 people
- Two bedroom suites – 6 people
- Four bedroom penthouse – 8 people
Minimum Stay Requirements:
- Five night minimum stay required during the Holiday Season (Christmas and New Year’s) except for arrivals on Dec 28 and 29, 2016 (7 night minimum stay).
- Five night minimum stay required during President’s Day Holiday week (February 17 – 24, 2017).
Please know that free airport shuttles to resorts are not offered in Turks & Caicos. The aiport provides public shuttles, or Guest Services can assist you with advance bookings for private transportation. The airport is 6 miles from the resort. As of January 2017, public shuttle fares are $24 per person, with two pieces of luggage each, for travel one way from the airport to Alexandra Resort. Fares are subject to change without notice and should be confirmed with the driver prior to departure from the airport.
Deposit and Cancellation Policies:
- Holiday Season: 50% deposit including tax and service fee is required. The balance is due on October 1st, at which time payment becomes non-refundable and non-transferable. Cancellation/changes must be received prior to October 1st for a refund.
- For all periods outside of the Holiday Season a three night’s deposit including tax and service fee is required. Payment is refundable if a cancellation notice is received outside of 21 days prior to scheduled arrival date.
- Refunds are not issued for early departures.
- No-shows will be subjected to 100% penalty of the full stay.
We recommend the purchase of cancellation/travel insurance especially during peak season. The cancellation policy is applicable to weather and airline related cancellations.
If the Turks and Caicos Islands are under a hurricane warning from NOAA’s National Hurricane Center
Before Arrival: Change fees are waived. Credit will be provided in a certificate for a future stay to be taken by Dec. 18 of the next calendar year for travel during a similar season (low or high) based on availability.
Late Arrival / Early Departure: Change fees and short stay penalties are waived. Guest can receive a credit for unused nights due to late arrival or early departure. Credit will be provided in a certificate for a future stay to be taken by Dec. 18 of the next calendar year.
In-House Guest Stay Extensions: The resort will provide distressed rates of 50% off all-inclusive rack rates based on availability for in-house guests that have consumed their pre-paid stays and need to extend their stay due to the closure of Providenciales (PLS) airport. Guests must pay the resort directly.